Tuesday, August 18, 2020

kymee2020 @kim51568434 Takes the Oath - She Is Part of the Silent Majority and 1st Time Voter!!!!

"I am definitely the silent majority! Sadly I’ve never voted. I hate politics and have felt they are the root of all evil. However common sense tells you there is a lot of evil going on in the earth so for the first time in my life I will be voting for Trump!" #taketheoath
https://t.co/EmOqFD2K3G
ifapray.org/ - PRAY!!!!!
Thank you Patriot - encourage more people that have never voted to go out and vote Trump this year.

Take the oath.
Mission forward.
Q

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Jesus Christ is God, is Lord and Saviour
John 3:16 KJV - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Put on the Full Armour of God and Pray Daily for The United States and President Trump

Special Thanks to General Flynn, "The Peoples General" - #WWG1WGA

vimeo.com/rickporter/generalflynn
reddit.com/user/QanonMarines/comments/hmehrm/general_flynn_takes_the_oath_with_his_family_on/
youtube.com/watch?v=pDq7nud2-C4
tiktok.com/@digitalsoldiers_wwg1wga/video/6846857716179324165
facebook.com/watch/?v=1771472812995525
Take the Oath
qmap.pub/

Tags: wwg1wga, patriotsrising, taketheoath, lisaphay, thegreatawakening and godwins

Take The Oath - Defend The Constitution


Men and women Around the globe Taking the Oath Holding up and Shielding the Constitution of the U.S. and freedom everywhere!
Take The Oath, Patriots are rising and waking up everywhere to defend the Constitution of the United States. Let Freedom Ring! Special Thanks to General Flynn! and Q

No comments:

Post a Comment